Advance classified page
Home

Menu

Advance classified page

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Book Political Talk Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions FREE Static Cling Locations
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 02:27 PM

The Classified forum tshould be treated the same as the political forum. I shouldnt have to opt out of classifieds every time i visit the site.

Old 05-15-2017, 06:26 PM

Me too, click on an ad, goes to a unfinished page, still happening to me , PLEASE FIX THIS, it has been over 48 hours and i have seen no explanation from the Board operator or whoever is supposed to be knowledgeable .
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2017, 06:35 AM
Veteran member

I can advance, I can't open an ad to get the seller info. Nor can I use the "contact" page. I have written to the Moderator from another post and got no help there. There is no way to call them that I know of. The only thing I can think to do is curse at somebody on a different post so the Moderator contacts me!!
Old 05-16-2017, 08:21 AM
Administrator

What seems to be the problem?

The pagination (page links at the bottom are fixed) and the ability to edit posts is fixed (all due to converting the site to https which is good for everyone)...

I do see that the 'send a seller' a message button needs to be fixed as well, but the ads themselves I can access...

Can you tell us exactly what you are experiencing? Or submit a support ticket using the contact page and we will get it fixed...

Thanks!
Old 05-16-2017, 03:14 PM

Post #1 give the best details on what is happening, or not happening depending on your view point.
Old 05-16-2017, 03:16 PM

I just solved my issue, i removed AdBlock from this page, funny this only began to limit me in the last week, you must have changed something in the classifieds , no matter, it is working for me now.
Old 06-18-2017, 04:30 PM

I cannot see anything except the first page(s) of listings. If I click on an individual item, I get a blank page ???
It's really too bad this classified section is so buggy. And virtually useless to many of us.
Classified - Full version
Old 06-20-2017, 11:02 AM

Default Classified - Full version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidlar6 View Post
I am having exactly the same problem--it won't advance beyond page one. And there is no contact information listed under "contact us" either. This is very frustrating
This is very frustrating. I saw an item that I'm interested in and there is NO CONTACT INFORMATION. I check other ads, and most of them have no contact information.
Closed Thread

Tags
page, advance, classified, history, button