Can't find any "button" to list an item for sale.

Closed Thread
Old 03-24-2021, 10:27 AM
Question Can't find any "button" to list an item for sale.

I use PC Windows/Chrome and I've also tried to use my Ipad with the same results. I saw a closed thread regarding the same issue, but saw no solution.
Old 03-24-2021, 12:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,123 Times in 2,239 Posts

When you are signed in, go to the classifieds (top menu near center), click on classifieds, then you will see a RED "place an ad" button, click that and follow instructions.
Old 03-24-2021, 12:53 PM

Yes Sir, I’ve done that several times and no RED option button appears. I’ve just tried again and get the same result.
Old 03-24-2021, 03:04 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spizwink View Post
Yes Sir, I’ve done that several times and no RED option button appears. I’ve just tried again and get the same result.
When I click on "Classifieds" at the very top after the current temperature, 81 deg., it takes me to a page where I must furnish my login info, then the red button "Post an Ad" appears, then the page listing the fees to post the ad.

This is on the new version of TOTV. Maybe it's different on the old version, or maybe your browser doesn't like the classifieds. Have you tried using Mozilla?

Last edited by Carla B; 03-24-2021 at 03:17 PM.
Old 03-24-2021, 05:36 PM
Default Login a second time into the Classified section

If you do as VT said in post #2, but don't see the Red "Post an Ad" button (or whatever it says) and only says to "Login" or "Register" then you need to LOGIN AGAIN to the Classified section.

Yes, I know you are already logged in, but just do it again with your same credentials.
You will then see the button you're looking for!
Old 03-25-2021, 09:50 AM

Thank everyone for the expert help, however I just logged into TOTV. Then I clicked Classifieds. Then I logged in again. The result is the same.... no red button. I have tried both the old version and the new version, with the same results. I have not tried Mozilla and know just enough about browsers, etc to really get into trouble. I’ve heard it said you can cure ignorance through education but you can’t cure stupid! I must be in that latter category. Thanks to everyone.

Tags
results, closed, ipad, thread, issue

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.