No more Panjo

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2015, 01:34 AM
Default No more Panjo

Admin, you said you asked for people to vote......well I spend most of my time on Classifieds and I never saw that listed anywhere on here. Of course it is possible I missed it, but I am on here daily, so Please tell me when and where you listed the posting for voting. I would hope that it was posted numerous times, and with a final warning to please vote.

I was finally getting used to Panjo and then it is taken away and we are back to the old format....PLUS MORE CHANGES! I really hate this format, PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!! Sure, Panjo was difficult for me to get used to in the beginning, and of course I wish they had made a few good changes on there along the way (like larger pictures and other small changes), but I certainly didn't want to go backwards to this archaic way of buying and selling stuff.

I don't mind having choices, but please tell me why one of the choices isn't a button to click to see ALL postings for Classifieds. There is soooo much wrong with the way this has changed.
Please give us another chance to vote.
Old 02-20-2015, 02:40 AM
TOTV Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckySevens View Post
Admin, you said you asked for people to vote......well I spend most of my time on Classifieds and I never saw that listed anywhere on here. Of course it is possible I missed it, but I am on here daily, so Please tell me when and where you listed the posting for voting. I would hope that it was posted numerous times, and with a final warning to please vote.

I was finally getting used to Panjo and then it is taken away and we are back to the old format....PLUS MORE CHANGES! I really hate this format, PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!! Sure, Panjo was difficult for me to get used to in the beginning, and of course I wish they had made a few good changes on there along the way (like larger pictures and other small changes), but I certainly didn't want to go backwards to this archaic way of buying and selling stuff.

I don't mind having choices, but please tell me why one of the choices isn't a button to click to see ALL postings for Classifieds. There is soooo much wrong with the way this has changed.
Please give us another chance to vote.
All classified postings are listed below the categories. Scroll down.

We sent out emails and posted information on the poll in the The Villages general discussion area. Over 80% of the respondents wanted to go back to the old classified methods. We still want your input on the current method of listings. We are trying to please.
Old 02-20-2015, 05:57 AM
Default vote

i did not get a email. the old way the pictures are to small.what was wrong with panjo. dallas666
Old 02-20-2015, 06:05 AM

I think this way SUCKS..... Some times I don't want anything special.... But I want to see everything New for sale..... I like to see the list with photos when they are listed.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:41 AM

I would also prefer to see everything for sale. I never saw a poll or received any emails. I much prefer the previous Panjo classifieds.
Old 02-20-2015, 07:24 AM

Never saw the poll and I'm on your website all the time. I think you should rethink this one. Most of the users don't like the new system.
Old 02-20-2015, 07:24 AM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW

I like Panjo

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 02-20-2015, 07:30 AM

Makes a person wonder who looks after the web world in these Villages.... It seem every site goes from bad to worse.
Can't sort and narrow searches, can't cancel ads, can't see all new ads, no real estate map, holy moly.
Check out sites outside the bubble before making these silly sites, people. ��
Old 02-20-2015, 07:38 AM

This new format is horrible. We are on TOTV several times a day, I never received notification to vote. PLEASE switch it back. This is absolutely awful!
Old 02-20-2015, 07:40 AM

Oh wow..I guess I am done advertising on here. I loved Panjo! Easy to read, pictures were big enough to see. This was a bad idea to change back.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:12 AM

I was one who voted and think this format is great. Gets me to where I want to go without shuffling through screen upon screen of old couches and chairs. Those complaining are just people with too much time on their hands
Old 02-20-2015, 08:12 AM
Veteran member

Not that I bought much, but I passed on several things because Panjo wanted payment and I wanted to see the item first. That being said, I don't care for the new format, only because I like to scroll through the new listings everyday...no particular category. I've led neighbors and friends to items I didn't want/or need, but knew they were looking for. Now you have to choose each category, and that just wastes too much time for me. My opinion...
Old 02-20-2015, 08:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Have posted on both. It's funny those who don't like the return of old way have very few posts. I hated panjo. Could not keep posting current. I agree with blessed . The demand for money and buy it now, without the sellers knowledge was causing problems. Thanks Mod for the change
Old 02-20-2015, 08:27 AM

I disliked the Panjo payment. That was crazy. I too was a HUGE fan of scrolling all the pics. At least 2+ times a day, I'd get on TOTV Classified and scrolled to see the new stuff. Those of us that use this consistently, know that if there is a great deal, it won't last a day. I do not prefer this set up by category at all. I have to go back and click on every category to see all. For those looking for a specific item, it's probably fine, but not for someone that 'shops' here.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:33 AM
Default Help for sale

Would someone show me how to post something for sale, I've tried now for about an hour and still don't know.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.