Frustration with Classified adds

Closed Thread
Old 10-16-2016, 09:48 AM
Default Frustration with Classified adds

I have problems trying to add a photo to a classified add I'm trying to complete. Sometimes it goes through sometimes it doesn't. It doesn't recognize the URL......?? I have tried reducing the size to no Avail....I have a MAC and I usually load my pictures via email from my iPhone to the MAC.

Another problem is sometimes when I sign in, I do not get the two icons showing to "edit a post" or "add a post" to classified. Sometimes I do??? I do see a message that says to sign in to post an add....but I am signed in....I even sign out and back in with no luck...

Can anyone guide me?
Old 10-16-2016, 10:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgmonaco View Post
I have problems trying to add a photo to a classified add I'm trying to complete. Sometimes it goes through sometimes it doesn't. It doesn't recognize the URL......?? I have tried reducing the size to no Avail....I have a MAC and I usually load my pictures via email from my iPhone to the MAC.

Another problem is sometimes when I sign in, I do not get the two icons showing to "edit a post" or "add a post" to classified. Sometimes I do??? I do see a message that says to sign in to post an add....but I am signed in....I even sign out and back in with no luck...

Can anyone guide me?
I experience the same problem from time to time, and I too use a Mac. Are you using the paper clip icon to attach a photo? I have better luck using that method as opposed to the URL method. I do get the spinning beach ball occasionally, but after a moment or two, the photo does upload. Hope this helps.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2962.JPG
Views:	208
Size:	311.1 KB
ID:	62999  
Old 10-16-2016, 10:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

I included the photo to test my method
Old 10-16-2016, 12:59 PM

I also have an iMac computer, and I just had the identical problem when trying to post an ad.
Closed Thread

Tags
add, post, sign, classified, mac

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.