How do I add jpeg pictures to album?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 06-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Veteran member
Location: Village of Amelia then Tall Trees & now Sunset Pointe
Question How do I add jpeg pictures to album?

I can snip some of the pictures I want to add to my album but others are close-ups so can't snip. I downloaded a resizer application and added pictures/files to be resized but can't find them. Also, what does the smiley face with the sign that reads "ROFLMAO" mean? And FROG? (Florida Retiree___Grave?)
Old 06-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKat View Post
I can snip some of the pictures I want to add to my album but others are close-ups so can't snip. I downloaded a resizer application and added pictures/files to be resized but can't find them. Also, what does the smiley face with the sign that reads "ROFLMAO" mean? And FROG? (Florida Retiree___Grave?)
I have a iMac Computer and everything is real easy in iPhoto to edit photos. I'm not sure what system you're using.

ROFLMAO means "rolling on the floor laughing my a** off; and FROG just mean "we're here 'til we croak", as opposed to SNOWBIRDS (seasonal residents) and SNOWFLAKES (come down occasionally)
Old 06-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Veteran member
Location: Village of Amelia then Tall Trees & now Sunset Pointe

Thanks, Richielion. I have Windows Vista and I downloaded a free re-sizer from Obvious Idea that I think I found on Microsoft.com. My daughter is a an advertising graphic artist so I know how good Apple computers are for artsy things; I just can't afford one. I knew FROG had something to do with only leaving TV in a box but couldn't figure out the other one. Thanks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.