iPhone Display Issue

Closed Thread
Old 03-11-2020, 05:56 PM
Gold member
Default iPhone Display Issue

With the new forum when I open new posts on my iPhone the “copy” is not formatted properly so I have to scroll right and back left to read the post. It used to be formatted so that scrolling wasn’t needed. How can this be corrected?
Old 04-16-2020, 08:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,156 Times in 1,919 Posts

I'm replying to a post from a month ago but.......I have never had that issue on my iPhone. The display on my iPhone on the new version is much better than the old version. The size of the text is readable on the new version without having to zoom the page. I have never had to scroll left to right to read the pages on the new version. Hope your issue is fixed by now.
Old 04-16-2020, 09:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVillages View Post
With the new forum when I open new posts on my iPhone the “copy” is not formatted properly so I have to scroll right and back left to read the post. It used to be formatted so that scrolling wasn’t needed. How can this be corrected?
4 things to try. Turn the phone off then wait a minute and restart it.

While you have the screen where the image is to big shrink the screen by squeezing the screen smaller. Use Youtube if you don't know how to do it.

Call AppleCare 1-800-692-7753.

The Villages Computer Club has an Apple person who is technically knowledgeable. He helped me. Sorry but I can't come up with the phone number. The Website is great. Maybe the answer is there. Check it out.

Good Luck.
Old 04-16-2020, 06:24 PM
Gold member
Location: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati,Chicago ,buffalo, Asheville ,Pittsburgh

Turn phone sideways

Tags
iphone, formatted, left, read, post

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.