No contact info

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2017, 07:25 PM
Default No contact info

I have noticed several ads with no contact info. How does one contact them when they do not show a phone number or email address. What is the purpose of placing an ad if they cannot be contacted. Perhaps I am missing something. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:32 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Model A View Post
I have noticed several ads with no contact info. How does one contact them when they do not show a phone number or email address. What is the purpose of placing an ad if they cannot be contacted. Perhaps I am missing something. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
It is frustrating. I have noticed this. Sometimes if you change browsers like logging onto Firefox the info is there.

There is another way. Copy the screen name. Go to the top left of the screen and click on USERCP. Scroll down to "send a new message". Paste the screen name and type in the message and send.
Old 10-29-2017, 04:29 AM

What a pain!!!!!
Old 10-29-2017, 09:11 AM
Sage

Yes it's probably your browser. I can see the contact information when using Firefox. But browsers are picky sometimes. I tried to log on to another site and Firefox wouldn't work; had to use Edge.
Closed Thread

Tags
contact, info, contacted, placing, purpose

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.