open items

Closed Thread
Old 11-14-2017, 09:32 PM
Default open items

To TOTV, I recently sent a message that I can't open items for sale. When I click on them all I get is a blank page. You replied to send you my user and password if safari or chrome doesen't work. Well they don't work but I want to make sure totv is getting this messae and nobody else so please help.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:09 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyes7 View Post
To TOTV, I recently sent a message that I can't open items for sale. When I click on them all I get is a blank page. You replied to send you my user and password if safari or chrome doesen't work. Well they don't work but I want to make sure totv is getting this messae and nobody else so please help.
Make sure you aren't running any Ad Blockers, and try clearing your browser's history
Old 11-15-2017, 09:58 AM
Gold member
Default Far from a computer expert but

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyes7 View Post
Have you tried rebooting your computer? Shut it off and turn it back on.

You may want to try exiting talk of the villages and then going back on. Perhaps, on a different search engine-GOOGLE VS YAHOO

I am running an ad blocker and it does not seem to matter.
Closed Thread

Tags
open, work, items, totv, chrome

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.