A Problem with Photos in the Classified Section

A Problem with Photos in the Classified Section

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 08-17-2019, 12:10 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by papasetti82 View Post
See the arrows under photo?
Attachment 80614
I see the arrows on your post, but I sure don't see any arrows on my tablet when I upload a photo to the TOTV website. Does anyone else see the arrows on their screen, before they submit a post?

Old 08-17-2019, 08:52 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
I see the arrows on your post, but I sure don't see any arrows on my tablet when I upload a photo to the TOTV website. Does anyone else see the arrows on their screen, before they submit a post?
If your photos are upside down or sideways in your add.Go to the top of the Classified Page and click on EDIT LISTING,then on next screen scroll down to your photos.You will see the arrows under each photo. Don't make me come over there.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2019, 01:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by papasetti82 View Post
If your photos are upside down or sideways in your add.Go to the top of the Classified Page and click on EDIT LISTING,then on next screen scroll down to your photos.You will see the arrows under each photo. Don't make me come over there.
Thanks. Ok, I found the arrows in the classfied section. Apparently, when I posted my one and only classified ad, I just went to the "items for sale" forum, and uploaded my photo as a new thread (no arrows there). So, it looks like any photos posted directly onto the forums cannot be rotated, but classified ad photos can be. I don't even know why classified ads appear in the forum section.

Tags
photos, problem, section, classified, shrug