TOTV Team: Please Remove the Preview Banner

Closed Thread
Old 01-25-2020, 02:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,156 Times in 1,919 Posts
Default TOTV Team: Please Remove the Preview Banner

I'm trying to get used to the new version of this forum, I really am. What I'm finding more and more annoying is the preview banner which appears over every thread title as I scroll down the main page. I'm aware that I can scroll to the left of the listed threads or to the far right on the page and the banner does not appear. Scrolling in these locations on the page, however, is awkward and is not in my usual scrolling area.

I just looked at the TOTV new version on my iPhone and the mobile new version of this site does not have those annoying preview banners. It is so much nicer scrolling to look at the thread titles.

The thread titles alone offer me enough information to peak my interest and usually give enough info as to the content of the thread. I'm aware the preview banner was moved from opening on the bottom of the thread title (blocking the thread title below it) to the above the thread title. TOTV Team listened to people who gave their suggestions to make this forum more user friendly and they made the improvement. I'm hoping TOTV Team will go one step further and remove the banner all together.

Thank you TOTV Team for your consideration.
Old 01-25-2020, 03:44 AM
Veteran member

Sorry, but I like the banner. So I hope they don't remove it.
Old 01-25-2020, 04:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

I really would like to skip The Who posted. Just go to post. The White is not making me warm and fuzzy.

Tags
thread, totv, banner, title, team

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.