How do I change color options for viewing?

Closed Thread
Old 02-06-2020, 08:14 AM
Veteran member
Default How do I change color options for viewing?

Right now I’m using the new skin, but quotes show up in orange on a lighter orange background. On my iPad they are impossible to read. How do I change either the background for quotes or the color of quoted texts?
Old 02-06-2020, 07:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,156 Times in 1,919 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed59 View Post
Right now I’m using the new skin, but quotes show up in orange on a lighter orange background. On my iPad they are impossible to read. How do I change either the background for quotes or the color of quoted texts?
The colors I see on my iPhone and my laptop are the same. The background is a lovely shade of creamy yellow and the quoted box is a darker shade of beige. The contrast to the two colors is really nice and very easy to see. Wonder why you are having difficulty.

Last edited by coffeebean; 02-06-2020 at 09:31 PM.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:10 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

If you click on the 'USER CP' menu button and then under 'CONTROL PANEL on the left, scroll down to 'EDIT OPTIONS' and from there scroll all the way down to 'MISCELLANEOUS OPTIONS there is information with drop down menu options:

Forum Skin
There is more than one skin in which you can view the forums. If you would like to switch to a different skin, select it from this list.

Please note that some forums here may override your skin choice temporarily.
Forum Skin:'

I have absolutely NO IDEA what this does - but maybe you want to play with it to see if it helps you.

Old 02-06-2020, 08:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed59 View Post
If you click contact us at the bottom of the page we can have someone help you directly with this issue.
Closed Thread

Tags
background, orange, quotes, color, change

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.