Transportation to Sanford.....

Closed Thread
Old 05-19-2016, 05:41 PM
Default Transportation to Sanford.....

My wife an I will be coming down in June for the closing on our new home. We plan on staying for about 10 days at that point. We will need to get transportation to Sanford to fly home. Can anyone tell me the best way to get to the airport? And what time do they start shuttling? Our flight will leave at 8:20 am. We are getting very excited! As soon as our house here sells we will be there full time. Anticipating an 8/1 arrival. We also need advice for a newbie.... lawn car, tv and internet, etc.... See you all soon!!!
Old 05-19-2016, 06:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 865 Posts

Signature Coach seems to be the rising star for Villages to Sanford. $37.00 per person one way. There is also the Airport Van which makes many stops to pick up riders but I believe is less expensive. There are also limo services which are, of course, more expensive. You can google any of them and get phone numbers and get the information direct from the vendor. TV and Internet will depend on what neighborhood you will be in. Below 466A you can choose Comcast, Brighthouse, Century Link, Direct TV. You will have supporters and haters for each of those although I believe the Comcast haters out number others. Above 466A your choices are Comcast, Direct TV and maybe Dish. Some will also advocate trying to get off the grid through streaming or putting an antenna in your attic. You can search this site and find the diversity of opinion.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

Tags
home, sanford, transportation, time, sells

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.