The Women's Inner Circle Exclusive Experiences

Old 09-18-2015, 02:45 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default The Women's Inner Circle Exclusive Experiences

The Women's Inner Circle Exclusive Experiences

If you are a Boomer Woman who wants to enjoy life to the fullest and Travel with a group of fun-loving Women, look no further...

Imagine enjoying 10 days where you can have fun, eat incredible food, get pampered, learn in depth about another culture and travel with like-minded women.

The Villages Florida

The Women's Inner Circle Exclusive Experiences provides opportunities for unique and memorable travel experiences, and is geared towards Baby Boomer Women who have been through a Life Transition.

There is a lot of travel for Women out there...but The Women's Inner Circle Exclusive Experiences is something special!

Every Trip is meticulously planned for "experiences", after doing extensive research, so that women will be able to delight in the magnificent scenery, traditions, culture, & the food indigenous to the area.

We don't want to just travel to places, we want to experience them!

Also, each trip is designed to be as luxurious, & adventurous as possible (within parameters), with a strategic infusion of personal development that relates to the theme of the trip. We try to plan for up close & personal, in-depth, authentic experiences that also allow for spur of the moment activities that may arise. Our goal is to have each Exclusive Experience be the trip of a lifetime!

CLICK HERE TO CONTACT HOLLI; she is a Resident of The Villages® Community.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Last edited by Ad poster; 09-18-2015 at 04:30 PM.
Old 09-18-2015, 04:35 PM
Default Tuscany Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Did I read your material correctly. Payment in full is required three months prior to the trip?
Yes - payment is due three months before the trip. We have never had anyone have a problem with this and we require all who travel with us to have Travel Insurance because you never know when an emergency will arise.
I do live in the Villages and am always happy to meet or chat on the phone to answer questions.
Thanks,
Holli
Old 09-18-2015, 04:32 PM

Did my reply show up?
Old 09-18-2015, 03:50 PM

Good afternoon,
Yes ~ payment needs to be in full 3 months before the trip. It has never been a problem for anyone and we do require everyone joining us to get Travel Insurance in case of an emergency.
I do live in the Villages and if you'd like to have a conversation or to meet me, I am always happy to,
Holli
Old 09-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Sage

Did I read your material correctly. Payment in full is required three months prior to the trip?

Tags
experiences, exclusive, circle, trip, womens, travel, women, personal, experience, food, culture, click, area, parameters, indigenous, adventurous, places, designed, luxurious, strategic, close, lifetime, contact, goal, arise

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.