$99 airfare to Europe

Closed Thread
Old 03-05-2017, 05:02 PM
Default $99 airfare to Europe

Has anyone taken a $99 flight to Europe. I see this advertised with Legendary Journeys.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:45 AM

I would wonder if it costs extra to ride INSIDE the airplane?!

"Pros play until they can't get it wrong."
"Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of a bagpipe."-- Lee Trevino
Old 03-06-2017, 02:18 PM

It's $99 for your luggage, If you want to travel it's extra ! Google the company for reviews on this company.
Old 03-06-2017, 05:20 PM

Perhaps they are using advance booking on Norwegian Air? Norwegian has some incredibly low prices with sufficient advance booking. Last fall I was looking at 1-way coach fares from Indy to Malta in the range of $2600 per ticket. I found I could book two tickets from Ft. Lauderdale to Copenhagen and on to Malta for less than $500 each. So cheap that I upgraded to their Premium Economy for the trans-Atlantic flight to Copenhagen on their new Boeing 787 fleet. Included was choice of two dinners and breakfast along with unlimited drinks. Only about 15 seats in Premium Economy with two bathrooms! No lines on that flight. The coach section, however, was very different. Charges for everything including drinking water and many more people to fight over bathroom space. The flight from Copenhagen to Malta was on an older 737 and just had to endure that segment. If looking at lower airfares check out Norwegian. The 787 is great and the flight crew we had was all from England.
Old 03-06-2017, 05:37 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,023 Times in 455 Posts

Here are some really cheap Norwegian flights to Europe from March through October 2017. This deal requires that you book online using British Pounds (GBP). They are worth about $1.22 each right now. Even with all the rules and regulations, you can get a great deal. Make sure that you understand what you're getting.

Norwegian Deals
Closed Thread

Tags
$99, europe, advertised, legendary, journeys

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.