Jacksonville airport parking

Closed Thread
Old 11-21-2019, 04:38 AM
Default Jacksonville airport parking

Are there any decent offsite airport parking options at Jacksonville airport? We are flying out of Jacksonville for the holidays and I would like to save money... but I have never used this airport before.
Old 11-21-2019, 05:41 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknapp1026 View Post
Are there any decent offsite airport parking options at Jacksonville airport? We are flying out of Jacksonville for the holidays and I would like to save money... but I have never used this airport before.
There’s this new service called google..
Old 11-21-2019, 05:45 AM

Jacksonville International Airport
Old 11-21-2019, 06:19 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

Parking at Jacksonville is pretty reasonable when compared to Orlando so not many off airport places have sprung up. The garage is $11 a day and the economy lots are $6 a day. And I think the one that is the most far out is only $5 a day. The only lower cost option is to go the night before and stay in a hotel that allows parking for up to seven nights free by buying a room for one night. Works well if you have an early flight as it's a 2 hours and 15 minute drive from here.
Old 11-21-2019, 07:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ridehd View Post
Parking at Jacksonville is pretty reasonable when compared to Orlando so not many off airport places have sprung up. The garage is $11 a day and the economy lots are $6 a day. And I think the one that is the most far out is only $5 a day. The only lower cost option is to go the night before and stay in a hotel that allows parking for up to seven nights free by buying a room for one night. Works well if you have an early flight as it's a 2 hours and 15 minute drive from here.
Are there a lot of hotels under $35.00 in the Jax area?
Old 11-25-2019, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ridehd View Post
This is a great option if you have room in the budget for an extra hotel night stay and especially nice if you have an early flight. We usually use www.parkfellows.com for off-site parking at Jacksonville airport. Happy holidays!
Closed Thread

Tags
airport, jacksonville, parking, save, money

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.