Car rental alternatives in TV

Closed Thread
Old 10-03-2018, 08:32 PM
Location: Brooklyn O; NYC; Cambridge, Ma; London, UK; Martha's Vineyard Is.; Newburyport, Ma; The Villages
Default Car rental alternatives in TV

I want to rent a car for 3 weeks in January. I've read about car-sharing, airbnb for cars, and other alternatives other places. The Villages has only 2 car rental agencies, Hertz and Enterprise. Neither offers any discount for 3 weeks. Has anyone heard of people, car dealerships, auto repair places in TV or nearby that rent cars?
Old 10-03-2018, 09:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvbird View Post
I want to rent a car for 3 weeks in January. I've read about car-sharing, airbnb for cars, and other alternatives other places. The Villages has only 2 car rental agencies, Hertz and Enterprise. Neither offers any discount for 3 weeks. Has anyone heard of people, car dealerships, auto repair places in TV or nearby that rent cars?
coupon for hertz rental car for three weeks - Bing
Old 10-04-2018, 04:35 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,587 Times in 566 Posts

Sadly neither rental places in TV have coupons that give you a great rate. It’s a captive audience. I have only found ride share thru Uber in major cities.

I did find car rentals in Ocala about half compared to TV, you just need to drive there to pick up.
Old 10-04-2018, 07:02 AM

Try Leesburg, there are several rental companies there. Budget, Avis, National.
Closed Thread

Tags
car, weeks, cars, places, rental

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.