Covid-19 test at Heathrow

Closed Thread
Old 05-03-2022, 12:16 PM
Default Covid-19 test at Heathrow

If anyone has recently returned to U.S. from London Heathrow, I would like to know how you scheduled your Covid test. Not on a tour. Please private message me.
Old 05-03-2022, 12:57 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol805 View Post
If anyone has recently returned to U.S. from London Heathrow, I would like to know how you scheduled your Covid test. Not on a tour. Please private message me.
I can't speak to Heathrow, however, having flown out of Frankfurt recently, I arranged a test at a local testing center in the city I was staying. I got the test the day before I flew. They have in airport testing at Frankfurt, but it is much more useful to have your results at check-in. This way you can have your boarding pass before you get to the airport. You don't have to wait for a check-in person. If you have bags, you can use the automated tag printer, drop and go.

I took a picture of the result, uploaded it to the airline, it churned for a minute and approved my status. It was all done the day before I flew back to the US. Since you're in England, you get the bonus of everyone speaking English.
Closed Thread

Tags
heathrow, test, covid-19, message, private

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.