Holland America Grand S. America

Holland America Grand S. America

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Holland America Grand S. America
  #1  
Old 07-21-2019, 03:25 PM
OpusX1's Avatar
OpusX1 OpusX1 is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Villages
Posts: 728
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default Holland America Grand S. America

Is any one signed up for this 77 day cruise? We are just about to book but have not pulled the trigger yet. We have been taking longer and longer cruises in hopes of doing a world cruise 120 plus days. Last cruise was last year over the holidays 23 day Viking LA to Miami with 4 days in Cuba. We weren’t ready to get off.

  #2  
Old 07-22-2019, 05:21 AM
ruby9red's Avatar
ruby9red ruby9red is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Madison, Ct-Bonnybrook
Posts: 19
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpusX1 View Post
Is any one signed up for this 77 day cruise? We are just about to book but have not pulled the trigger yet. We have been taking longer and longer cruises in hopes of doing a world cruise 120 plus days. Last cruise was last year over the holidays 23 day Viking LA to Miami with 4 days in Cuba. We weren’t ready to get off.
We booked this cruise back in January. Holland America does a great job with their grand cruises and we always have had a great experience. We have chosen most of private tours already and can’t wait to go. Just a FYI, you will need a yellow fever shot if you haven’t had it.
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 07-22-2019, 02:02 PM
OpusX1's Avatar
OpusX1 OpusX1 is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Villages
Posts: 728
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby9red View Post
We booked this cruise back in January. Holland America does a great job with their grand cruises and we always have had a great experience. We have chosen most of private tours already and can’t wait to go. Just a FYI, you will need a yellow fever shot if you haven’t had it.
Where did you get your vaccination since it appears the trI-county infectious diseases and travel medicine seems to have closed up shop.
  #4  
Old 07-22-2019, 02:57 PM
ruby9red's Avatar
ruby9red ruby9red is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Madison, Ct-Bonnybrook
Posts: 19
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpusX1 View Post
Where did you get your vaccination since it appears the trI-county infectious diseases and travel medicine seems to have closed up shop.
Actually we got our yellow fever shots today..
Passport Health was the only place we found to have the vaccine. We booked the appointment online with the Winter Park location. Pm us if you decide to take the cruise and we can compare notes.
Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, days, longer, day, america

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 AM.