Limo Service

Closed Thread
Old 04-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Limo Service

I'm looking for a limo service to take me to Ft. Lauderdale Port Everglades. Thought about the Cruise Connection bus but when I read some of the remarks about the service I decided against it. We usually rent a car but we're getting tired of the hassle and would like someone else to drive. Using a livery service that is insured as opposed to a free lance person is also important to us. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffysmom View Post
I'm looking for a limo service to take me to Ft. Lauderdale Port Everglades. Thought about the Cruise Connection bus but when I read some of the remarks about the service I decided against it. We usually rent a car but we're getting tired of the hassle and would like someone else to drive. Using a livery service that is insured as opposed to a free lance person is also important to us. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
My wife and I, and 2 other couples were in the same situation as you are. We just returned from a 10 day cruise. We used a car service called "Orlando Tailwind Transport." The principle, and our driver was Frank Fraga. He was excellent...on time, both ways, and very professional. I can't answer your questions regarding their insurance or livery status, but I'm sure they can provide that information. Their contact numbers are 407-844-8642 and
814-241-4785.

Good luck!
Old 04-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Thanks Chazz, I'll give Frank a call tomorrow. Hope you had a great trip.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.