NCL Getaway 8/8 to 8/15

Closed Thread
Old 07-29-2015, 07:38 PM
Default NCL Getaway 8/8 to 8/15

Will be on this cruise with my better half. I understand other here will be sailing with us. Wondering how you are getting to the port? This is our 6th or 7th cruise on NCL and we have enjoyed them all.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:09 PM
Veteran member

We will be cruising on the Norwegian Jewel August 22nd. Have you been on this ship and if so please share your experience. I have read many mixed reviews about their food.
Old 07-30-2015, 01:49 PM

Sorry we have not been on that ship. We were on it's sister ship and had a good time. Now about food,we have been sail on NCL since around 2004 or so. Over that time we have read many reviews dealing with food. Some like the food while others do not. I truely think it's what your expectations are. If you think all meals are gong to be like you would get from a 4 or 5 star resturant your in for a disappointment. And I know some who feel this way.We have always found the meals to be good. We eat most our meals in the main dining rooms and have been happy.There are resturants that you pay for and yes the food seems to be better there

We like NCLas we like the freestle program they have. You are made to go to dinner at say 5 or 7 but you go when you want to.

If you have any other question or want more information please PMme.
Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, ncl, 6th, port, enjoyed, 7th, sailing, half, 8/15, getaway, 8/8, understand, wondering

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.