Staying at hotel Orlando by airport with free shuttle and free parking, questions

Closed Thread
Old 05-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Default Staying at hotel Orlando by airport with free shuttle and free parking, questions

I saw on line that you can book a hotel by the airport and that they offer a free shuttle to airport. Great. We are looking for a hotel that also allows you to leave your car at the hotel for up to seven days for free. Several third party apps say that hotels offer this but when I call the hotel they say you can only leave your car there for the days you are actually staying there. Does anyone know of a hotel that offers the above deal or is it a scam.
Some one else suggested that it is cheaper to rent a car from enterprise from Sumter and drive yourself to airport, turn it in to enterprise and do the same on the way home. Trying to avoid taking the shuttle and having to leave three hours before our flight. Suggestions anyone? Respond to suzanne0812@aol.com
Thanks
Old 05-12-2017, 09:56 PM

Here is a site with numerous hotels offering what you are seeking.

Orlando Park, Sleep & Fly Airport Hotel Deals
Old 05-13-2017, 05:51 AM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to rjn5656

I rent from enterprise in sumter landing all the time. that way i can leave whatever time i want for the airport. for 2 people, it is almost the same price as the van and taxi depending on time of year.
Old 05-13-2017, 06:31 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

Airport Marriott does this. Stay one night and park for seven nights free with shuttle service to and from.

Tags
hotel, airport, free, shuttle, car

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.