transporting puppy

Closed Thread
Old 06-12-2020, 07:59 PM

I just checked the airlines. You can fly round trip fir under $200. Go get your puppy
Old 06-12-2020, 11:44 PM
Default Transportation of puppy

My daughter has transported many puppies... my advise go get it.. you can fit a puppy that small under seat.., to dangerous to put in hold.....just give it small amount of Benadryl so it will stay calm
Old 06-15-2020, 12:51 AM
Default Delta Pet Class is the best!

The puppy flies up front in the cabin with the stewardesses. I’m sure my puppy was cuddled and loved during the flight because he was so calm when I picked him up at the airport. He just thought he had gone on a short car ride! The stewardess delivers him/her directly to the ticket counter so no need to go to baggage claim. He will be happily waiting for you next to the ticket agent. They take FIRST CLASS care of them.
Old 06-15-2020, 04:58 PM

PLEASE do not put that young animal through that level of stress. Drive and create a strong bond on the way home OR hire someone to transport to your home
Old 06-23-2020, 10:58 PM
Location: Moved to the Village of Caroline from St. Louis MO.

I do not recommend putting the puppy in the cargo area ever. I've heard horror stories about things that could and do happen. As a former flight attendant, I recommend you fly up to get it and bring it back in a carrier which can go under your seat. It would be too traumatizing and dangerous for a new pup. It should be in the air-conditioned passenger area. Talk to the breeder and see what can be done, but please do not put your puppy's life in danger by putting it in cargo. I had a passenger on one of my flights that put her dog in cargo from Dallas to St. Louis. When the plane landed and she went to get her dog, it was not there. Apparently there was a glitch and the dog never even got to the plane. After numerous calls to the airline, the poor thing was found and was still sitting in the loading area in her crate. After being caged for over 8 hrs. she was finally flown to STL by the airline. Too many bad things can happen and it's not worth the risk. Good luck and congrats to getting a forever friend.
Closed Thread

Tags
puppy, transporting, greatly, info, paperwork

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.