Travel Agency

Closed Thread
Old 08-18-2021, 11:04 AM
Default Travel Agency

My husband and I are not world travelers. We have been on many cruises but would possibly like a river cruise or just a planned trip to Paris with guides for some things and not for others. Any ideas on what agency or agent to contact to work it out? Thanks for any ideas.
Old 08-18-2021, 11:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,911 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KakiOmmm View Post
My husband and I are not world travelers. We have been on many cruises but would possibly like a river cruise or just a planned trip to Paris with guides for some things and not for others. Any ideas on what agency or agent to contact to work it out? Thanks for any ideas.
What's a "travel agency"???
Old 08-18-2021, 02:57 PM

I suppose I am stupid but thanks for asking
Old 08-18-2021, 03:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,911 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
I suppose I am stupid but thanks for asking
Just joking---lighten up.

But seriously, you can try AAA travel if you are a member
Old 08-18-2021, 03:22 PM

Try searching "Paris France guides". We have had great luck searching for locally run guide services in several countries using this approach. Having spent a lot of time in Paris over the years, it is possible to get a good guide book and explore the sites. Not sure what the metro/train system is like today - 15 years ago, we travelled throughout the city and beyond. Rented a flat through

Paris Vacation Apartment Rentals | Paris For Rent

when we took our 15 year old son for a tour of Paris for a week. Much cheaper than a hotel and you have a reason to wander through the markets, etc. Try to find small restaurants off the beaten path as they will be much friendlier than those on the main drags. Have fun exploring!

— Joan Robinson, “Contributions to Modern Economics” (1978)

Last edited by dtennent; 08-18-2021 at 10:11 PM.
Old 09-16-2021, 06:00 PM
Default River Cruising

Quote:
Hi there, I have a travel agency in The Villages and would be glad to help you in your search for what you want in your vacation. 352-272-4202 Anywhere But Here Travel
Open 7 days a week 9 am to 9 pm
Closed Thread

Tags
agency, ideas, paris, guides, travel

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.