traveling to virgo spain

Closed Thread
Old 02-18-2017, 05:05 PM
Default traveling to virgo spain

thinking of going on a trip to virgo spain - but - wanted to know if anyone has been there. I checked web site - and hop on/off looks good. And if you went there via cruise with Royal Caribbean - did they allow you to bring any wine back to your room - or did they confiscate it. I know on Princess they let you take it to your room when in Europe.

Thank you
Old 02-19-2017, 10:39 AM
Soaring Eagle member

First of all its Vigo Spain. Vigo was fairly easy to walk around although it is hilly in places. Lots of seafood especially oysters were the offering.

I know Celebrity will allow you to buy wine and bring it on-board but they confiscate it when you reboard the ship at security checkin until the last night of the cruise . You can only bring 2 bottles of wine on board at the port of embarkation with Celebrity and that is only for use in your stateroom unless you wnat to pay a $25 corkage fee.

RCCL has a more liberal rule regarding wine as you can bring 2 bottles of wine on board at port of embarkation and it can be used in all dining area with NO corkage fee.
Closed Thread

Tags
room, spain, virgo, wine, bring

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.