A very bumpy ride.

Closed Thread
Old 05-23-2015, 06:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts
Default A very bumpy ride.

I took one of the big Airport Shuttle buses on Thursday May 21, 2015 (3:30 PM pickup from airport) back to the Villages from Orlando and there was more turbulence on that ride than on any flight I have ever taken. This is a new company that took over the Villages Airport Shuttle Service that goes to Sumter Landing. The driver Roy did get some complaints about needing shocks from the other passengers. He just told them to contact the owners of the company. I guess he was bumped around as much as us. It would be very hard on anyone's back to be thrown up and down like this.

I hope that anyone else who had this problem will complain to the drivers and also contact the company about this. Not sure who owns the Villages Airport Van now.

http://TheVillagesTransportation.com 352-259-9398
Old 05-24-2015, 09:18 PM

I rode one of the big new fancy buses too and it was the noisiest most bumpy ride ever. New owner got 'pretty' buses, but I won't be able to afford the health bills from the jolts to my body from the ride. New owner needs to know - get shocks and sound proofing. I won't use them again, and loved the old little white vans.
Old 05-25-2015, 05:29 AM

I too was bounced around and the vibrating sound that it makes in the back of the van was very intense. I DO love the ease of being picked up at the door and dropped at the airport - and I realize it isn't a 'limo' service.. but I will be driving myself next trip.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.