When Will You Be Ready to Fly Again?

Closed Thread
Old 06-09-2020, 04:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,478 Times in 711 Posts

Have taken two Florida vacations recently and enjoyed them. It's nice to live in a state that has so many destinations you can get to driving a few hours. But the only way to travel distances quickly is by flying which is now on the agenda. Can't wait.
Old 06-09-2020, 06:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,939 Times in 5,278 Posts

Would like to fly out west and rent a car and drive back seeing a bunh of national parks/

Problem is we are concerned about flying, safely staying in hotels and venturing into restaurants we do not know.

As a result looks like we are staying put for next few months.
Old 06-09-2020, 06:44 PM
Veteran member

I have flown several times since this mess. No issues and not the least bit of worry or concern. Side note: I’d gladly pay more to always have the center seat open. I’m aware it’s a losing business model, but I can dream.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	1AEA0428-1F4E-4BF9-8CFB-16E2F7441F32.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	84518  
Old 06-10-2020, 09:12 AM
Default That's Great !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnadamsUSMC View Post
Put me down for "live your life".........
My wife and I are VERY FREQUENT fliers due to my business which includes flights to South Korea, Japan, Guam, Taiwan, and other places. We constantly get updates from our main airline co (Delta) on what they're doing to help and we're satisfied. Eliminating the middle seats, new air cleaning systems, extensive cleaning, and very few fliers compared to 6 months ago helps. They're also limiting any distribution of food PLUS the flight attendants are wearing masks.
BTW, we're leaving next Weds for Michigan, then again to Michigan in July and Oahu in July and August and finally Germany in December.
This is just MY opinion and "opinions" can't be wrong, can they? As our attorney says "you're entitled to your own opinion but you're not entitled to your own facts
I think that is is great that you are willing and ready to travel in the manner you describe!! Go for it!
….just two questions:
If any of your destinations require that you self quarantine for 14 days before venturing out into the general population, are you going to comply with that directive?
If you are requested to wear a mask while travelling onboard a public vehicle, are you going to comply with that directive?
Old 06-10-2020, 10:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,953 Times in 1,706 Posts

Good questions, I believe in Hawaii they have arrested tourists who did not quarantine.
Closed Thread

Tags
part, driving, months, back, fly

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.