Will buy British Pounds or Euros

Closed Thread
Old 06-03-2017, 01:52 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Will buy British Pounds or Euros

If you have some extra British Pounds or Euros, let me know...will buy them at current spot price.
Old 06-15-2017, 10:20 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Im still looking for British Pounds or Euros!
Old 06-15-2017, 02:53 PM

If your reason for wanting these is travel I can tell you we have been traveling over here for almost 3 weeks now. Didn't bring any Pounds or Euros with us.
We have had no problem obtaining both with our Citizens Debit card for very little fees. Like maybe less than $2 each transaction. But most of the time we use out Capitol One credit card no fees and it works great. The only difference with the credit card is most over here just wave it over the machine we insert ours and sign. But the charges have been spot on. We are currently on a cruise ship and they will exchange Dollars for pounds or euros whichever we need for the port we are in at no charge and at that mornings Bank of America exchange rate. And whatever we dont use they will exchange back.
Old 06-15-2017, 03:39 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Thanks for sharing your experience. I just like to have some Euros or pounds for small purchases or taxis etc.

BTW whatever you dont use, I will buy then when you get back to TV at spot price probably better than what the cruise line will pay you for them.
Closed Thread

Tags
pounds, euros, buy, british, spot

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.