Oak Tree Removal with Aborist Documentation of Recommendation

Closed Thread
Old 03-14-2022, 06:57 AM
Question Oak Tree Removal with Aborist Documentation of Recommendation

I have a letter from an arborist to remove an oak tree. Do I still have to send the letter to ARC? I know that the application is not needed for removal as the application states it is not needed when documentation is from an arborist or Florida licensed landscape architect. I just want to make sure I do not have to notify anyone as long as I have that documentation.

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-15-2022, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineHope View Post
I have a letter from an arborist to remove an oak tree. Do I still have to send the letter to ARC? I know that the application is not needed for removal as the application states it is not needed when documentation is from an arborist or Florida licensed landscape architect. I just want to make sure I do not have to notify anyone as long as I have that documentation.

Thanks in advance.
I believe after reading your post you answered your own question???
" I know that the application is not needed for removal as the application states it is not needed when documentation is from an arborist or Florida licensed landscape architect."
Closed Thread

Tags
documentation, oak, needed, tree, application

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.