Any good recipes for riced cauliflower?

Closed Thread
Old 10-02-2020, 01:00 PM
Veteran member
Default Any good recipes for riced cauliflower?

We usually buy the microwavable bag in the produce section and mix it with cheese and broccoli or kale, but I'd appreciate any other tried and true suggestions. Online recipes can be pretty hit or miss for me. Thanks!
Old 10-02-2020, 09:27 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,211 Times in 350 Posts

We use it as a substitute for rice. So if we're having an asian dish, we use riced cauliflour instead of rice. It's hard to tell the difference. Plus it's a healthier option.
Old 10-18-2020, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halibut View Post
We usually buy the microwavable bag in the produce section and mix it with cheese and broccoli or kale, but I'd appreciate any other tried and true suggestions. Online recipes can be pretty hit or miss for me. Thanks!
We do a lot of cooking with riced cauliflower and these are some of my favorites: 1) Mix it with ground beef (or turkey or chicken) and a can of cream of chicken soup, cooked onions & celery and add soy sauce. This is good with a little crunchy chow mein noodles on top. 2) It also makes a delicious fried rice. Whatever protein you prefer with some veggies (peas and carrots are my favorite) fried up in a big pan with some oriental seasonings (or a packet of fried rice seasoning) and add in some scrambled eggs at the end. 3) Mix with spaghetti sauce and ground sausage and stuff into your favorite peppers, bake until peppers are to your tenderness liking and then toss some cheese on there and finish off in the broiler.
Old 10-18-2020, 09:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Enjoyed all of the great suggestions.

Nothing beats a head of cauliflower steamed until tender with melted cheese all dripping down into the cracks.

Tags
recipes, true, suggestions, online, pretty

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.