Do You Like Cilantro?

Closed Thread
Old 11-29-2018, 10:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Berry Berry interesting. People that don't like Cilantro probably don't like Sofrito either. It's all good. I Don't like Apple Pie, I'll eat a little to be social.

We put all this kind of stuff on everything, just part of my wives cooking. I was only 98 lbs when I met her and now I'm not.
YOU, my dear perfect friend, don't like APPLE PIE? Oh my heart.

I am going to have to sit down.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:13 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Berry Berry interesting. People that don't like Cilantro probably don't like Sofrito either. It's all good. I Don't like Apple Pie, I'll eat a little to be social.

We put all this kind of stuff on everything, just part of my wives cooking. I was only 98 lbs when I met her and now I'm not.
I don't like cilantro or pie crust. I do like pies made with graham cracker pie crust though.
Old 11-29-2018, 05:07 PM
Gold member

I love cilantro. Cousin Mona freaks out if she finds it in her food.
Old 11-30-2018, 06:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuadog View Post
I hate cilantro, but I will tolerate it to be polite. That's the way I was raised.
You did your mama proud, Ecuadog!
Old 11-30-2018, 08:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:

I don't like apple pie and I thought I was the only one in the world who did not do back flips for apple pie. I LOVE, love, love pasty crust though, especially meat dishes with pasty where the gravy soaks into the pie crust. My other favorite for a pie topping is Crumble. Peach Crumble.

Sorry .......... back to Cilantro!!!!

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 11-30-2018, 08:03 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Have always hated cilantro. Being Ms. Picky, I just took is as one of my (sadly) several food dislikes/issues. I was so happy to read a few years ago that at least this dislike had a genetic cause and was not just a sensory issue (both smell and texture can stop me in my tracks and make it extremely difficult to even take a nibble).

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

Tags
talked, dislike, explain, differences, dna

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.