First frozen/ cold home delivery

Closed Thread
Old 08-27-2017, 12:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts
Default First frozen/ cold home delivery

First order of cold and frozen food arrived this morning at the time I chose between 930 and 10. Arrived at 9:38. Everything that was frozen solid and obviously the cold stuff was very cold. Since I answer the door I opted for them to take back the cooler and dry ice. Chicken breast $1.89 a pound. 90/10 ground beef $2.86 a pound. And sweet potato fries one and a half pounds 1.89, along with othe things such as frozen yogurt. Prices were exceptional delivery person was excellent. Choose a time when I am prepping for dinners this week. This is a game changer for us. I may never see the inside of a grocery store again.
Old 08-27-2017, 12:42 PM

went to site. said they didn't deliver to my zip 32163. may i ask,what's your zip? thank you.
Old 08-27-2017, 12:45 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blicata View Post
went to site. said they didn't deliver to my zip 32163. may i ask,what's your zip? thank you.
Me, too.
Old 08-27-2017, 12:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by blicata View Post
Sorry up north at our summer home. But every grocery with a 15 mile radius is doing the same thing. We have Kroger, meijer, and Whole Foods, all home delivery. Comes well packaged, and just steps from my fridge. Even asked for two green bananas and one ripe, they were perfect. I am hoping when I get back to TV the new Walmart will be doing the same
Old 08-27-2017, 01:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Sorry up north at our summer home. But every grocery with a 15 mile radius is doing the same thing. We have Kroger, meijer, and Whole Foods, all home delivery. Comes well packaged, and just steps from my fridge. Even asked for two green bananas and one ripe, they were perfect. I am hoping when I get back to TV the new Walmart will be doing the same
I thought you were here.
Old 08-27-2017, 01:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I thought you were here.
Other half is I choose to get out of the heat after mid July. Granddaughter has been excepted to 5 colleges and I'm traveling with her to see the campuses. I was going to come back mid September but looks like I'm gonna be on the road with her for a while between dance and the campuses.
Old 08-27-2017, 01:28 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I'm lost. What company did you order from?
Old 08-27-2017, 01:45 PM

Chef Ami delivers to 32163. We get timely delivery and like the food. I have never cooked anything before, but rather enjoy following the detailed instructions they provide. If you can read, you can cook! My wife thinks it's a treat to have me doing this a few times a week and I know I can survive OK on my own while she is away on vacations. Good thing for both of us and definitely eliminates wasted food.
Old 08-27-2017, 04:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villager Joyce View Post
I'm lost. What company did you order from?
I used Whole Foods for the first time, which will be amazon prime fresh in my area soon. Have used them for awhile to send groceries to my parents (zip code was first for delivery of fresh). Although I have 6 grocery stores that all deliver with on line ordering some within an hour of submitting the order.

Along with Amazon Prime Pantry all my shopping needs will have everything covered. I send all of my pantry, cleaning supplies, shampoos, shaving cream, razor blades, paper products, and anything else you can think of to TV in a one to two day free ship. Most prices are less than any store in TV.
Old 08-27-2017, 08:05 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,298 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
I used Whole Foods for the first time, which will be amazon prime fresh in my area soon. Have used them for awhile to send groceries to my parents (zip code was first for delivery of fresh). Although I have 6 grocery stores that all deliver with on line ordering some within an hour of submitting the order.

Along with Amazon Prime Pantry all my shopping needs will have everything covered. I send all of my pantry, cleaning supplies, shampoos, shaving cream, razor blades, paper products, and anything else you can think of to TV in a one to two day free ship. Most prices are less than any store in TV.
In what State is your "up North" home?

Tags
frozen, cold, time, delivery, pound

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.