Girl Scout cookie SOS

Closed Thread
Old 03-15-2015, 05:30 PM
Sage
Default Girl Scout cookie SOS

Does anyone have extra boxes they would like to sell? I went to Winn Dixie to get some and they didn't have the kind I was looking for and then I just went to Publix because on line it said,they would be selling cookies there today from 4-7. I get there and they aren't there so I have struck out twice! My mouth is watering for a box of thin mints, peanut butter patties and caramel delites. I will buy one of each if you have them. Thanks.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:00 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Sorry I have no cookies to offer you...perhaps a call to this GS Council Office in the morning can help you find a local troop that can resolve your dilemma.

Girl Scouts | Council Finder Search Results

Old 03-15-2015, 07:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
Sorry I have no cookies to offer you...perhaps a call to this GS Council Office in the morning can help you find a local troop that can resolve your dilemma.

Girl Scouts | Council Finder Search Results
Thank you. I will look them up.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.