Gluten free, and free advice

Closed Thread
Old 05-18-2018, 08:12 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
There's a lot of great information here.
Do you have a favorite pasta or bread that tastes like glutenous pasta and breads? Does the bread freeze well?
My employer, Barilla America, makes several varieties of gluten free pasta, and I can recommend them! Elbow, fettuccine, oven-ready lasagne, penne, rotini and spaghetti are available.

And Barilla's web site has a large number of gluten free recipes. Pasta, Pasta Sauce, and Recipes | Barilla. Then click on "recipes" at the top of the home page.
Old 05-18-2018, 08:30 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
My employer, Barilla America, makes several varieties of gluten free pasta, and I can recommend them! Elbow, fettuccine, oven-ready lasagne, penne, rotini and spaghetti are available.

And Barilla's web site has a large number of gluten free recipes. Pasta, Pasta Sauce, and Recipes | Barilla. Then click on "recipes" at the top of the home page.
I agree Barilla is the best gf pasta
Old 05-18-2018, 08:42 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I agree Barilla is the best gf pasta
Well thank you. Barilla's gluten free pasta is made in Barilla's plant in Ames, Iowa. I was able to tour the plant last year, including the gluten free production area. Very interesting to watch pasta being made.

Please continue buying Barilla products so I can keep working and retire, hopefully to The Villages in a few years.
Old 05-18-2018, 09:36 PM
Sage
Default Gluten Free Wasa Crispbread

Forgot to mention earlier, Barilla now also makes gluten free Wasa Crispbread (just like a cracker). My favorite is Sesame & Sea Salt. Check it out on Wasa | since 1919. Several GF recipes are also on the Wasa web site.
Old 05-19-2018, 06:49 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
Please continue buying Barilla products so I can keep working and retire, hopefully to The Villages in a few years.
I will.
Closed Thread

Tags
gluten, recipes, free, kitchen, americas

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.