This might be the best pizza I have had down here......

Closed Thread
Old 01-15-2016, 09:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Had the fried calamari at Red Sauce LSL last night---you really should try it!
Not the lobster?? There was a restaurant in San Francisco where I almost always got the calamari. My Dad got me to try it without telling me what is was. Then I was hooked. My brain said "No" by my taste buds said "Yes!" It might have been at the Fog Harbor Fish House on Fisherman's Wharf. Fog Harbor Fish House | Seafood Restaurant San Francisco PIER 39
Old 01-15-2016, 09:31 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Hope you have a strong stomach!
I actually enjoyed the entire debate. While I thought it was to only last an hour (had NO idea how they could cover many important issues with 7 candidates in one hour) the 2+ hour time went by quickly. Trump is Trump. Cruz and Rubio present their positions clearly and passionately. I soon found that I only wanted to hear what the 3 of them had to say and felt that the others views were wasting important debate time. There are still too many candidates for the top tier (and presumably the only ones who stand any real chance) to be heard substantively on all of the important issues.

My personal view: give me the top five and drop the rest.

(It would have been even better with your pizza).
Old 01-15-2016, 10:09 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedquick View Post
I actually enjoyed the entire debate. While I thought it was to only last an hour (had NO idea how they could cover many important issues with 7 candidates in one hour) the 2+ hour time went by quickly. Trump is Trump. Cruz and Rubio present their positions clearly and passionately. I soon found that I only wanted to hear what the 3 of them had to say and felt that the others views were wasting important debate time. There are still too many candidates for the top tier (and presumably the only ones who stand any real chance) to be heard substantively on all of the important issues.

My personal view: give me the top five and drop the rest.

(It would have been even better with your pizza).
Not for nothin Ted, but are you trippin?
I'll reread everything.
Old 01-15-2016, 11:41 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
Not for nothin Ted, but are you trippin?
I'll reread everything.
Whoa!! I responded to golfing eagle and made reference to your pizza recipe. Guess I got that wrong. I should have said that the debate would have been better had I been eating Tomwed's (your) pizza along with trying to digest the points/positions of the candidates.

I try to give credit where it's due.

Take care!
Closed Thread

Tags
pizza, 15-, microwave, trick, half, head, garlic--my, seconds, pops, degrees, bubbly, oregano, basil, sausage, bits, jalapenos, 2-8, rosa, sauce, save-a-lot, pan, fry, flour, tortillas--brown, bottom

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.