Superbowl: What's on your menu??

Closed Thread
Old 02-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Gold member
Default Superbowl: What's on your menu??

My team is NOT in the superbowl, but that does not mean I can't cook up a storm.

Making brisket sliders, stuffed potato skins, spinach artichoke dip, black bean hummus and of course chips, guacamole and salsa.

What are you making???
Old 02-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Sage

Making a huge pot of chili and serving it with chopped fresh onions and a dollop of sour cream.

Maybe some wings too.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:33 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnieman View Post
Making a huge pot of chili and serving it with chopped fresh onions and a dollop of sour cream.

Maybe some wings too.
Oh yum! Is this chili a family favorite for many years or a new recipe that caught your eye?
Old 02-02-2013, 07:36 PM
Sage

Chili is traditional in our house on Super Bowl Sunday and this year we are trying a new recipe. Of course there will be macaroni to add, sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream and anything else I might dream up. Enjoy!
Old 02-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Veteran member

Shrimp, pigs in a blanket, chicken, baked ziti, brownies and carrot cake. What more can you ask for on Superbowl Sunday but good friends, good food and hopefully a good game.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:43 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2newyorkers View Post
Shrimp, pigs in a blanket, chicken, baked ziti, brownies and carrot cake. What more can you ask for on Superbowl Sunday but good friends, good food and hopefully a good game.
Love carrot cake
Old 02-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by missypie View Post
Oh yum! Is this chili a family favorite for many years or a new recipe that caught your eye?
Actually this recipe came from Publix (where they give out samples). We picked up a card one day off the rack that a friend had told us about. It is the easiest and best chili I've ever made. You can get the recipe at the Publix website. It's called beef chili. It's on the same recipe card as something called crayon cakes (haven't made those).
Old 02-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Default GO RAVENS :sing:

Our team is in the Super Bowl. Our menu consists of: chili, BBQ, pizza, crab balls (made the Maryland way with Old Bay), deviled eggs, homemade sugar cookies in the shapes of footballs with brown icing, jerseys with purple icing and helmets with blue icing. If I have time tomorrow I will paint numbers on the jerseys and helmets. Our 10 guests are bringing dishes? I better return to Weight Watchers next week.
Happy Super Bowl Sunday Everyone,
Janet & Carl
Maryland was our home.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.