Village "Tip" sheet

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2008, 04:25 AM
JohnnyM
Default Village "Tip" sheet

Hi all, does anyone have a copy of the list of where to go and what to do regarding banking, insurance, etc. It was prepared by one of TV's residents and was his private suggestions. I unwittingly did not print it at the time I read it, and now I cannot find the posting any longer. It was sort of things you should do prior to moving to TV and the best places to go for services. If anyone has the list I would really appreciate your help. Barbara and I did visit TV and returned to NJ this past Friday, 1/11/08 ( Uuggghh). We loved our stay and met some very nice folks. We hope to be residents within the next few months. Thank you! Johnny
Old 01-14-2008, 04:30 AM
Platinum member
Default Re: Village "Tip" sheet

I believe it was published by ZCAVEMAN. Try this link: https://www.talkofthevillages.com/sm...ic,2752.0.html
Old 01-14-2008, 04:39 AM
JohnnyM

Thank you, that was the one......Johnny
Old 01-15-2008, 02:24 AM
Soaring Eagle member

grammy and grampster, you look so young to be coming to TV.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:49 AM
JohnnyM

Hey Golfnut, that was actually my high school year book picture in 1961, and Barbara's picture is about five years old. I am now 64 and she is 62. I'm sorry if I misled you. Johnny
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.