* > What did U get for Christmas < *

Closed Thread
Old 12-27-2007, 06:01 AM
Sage
Default Re: * > What did U get for Christmas < *

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnut
What a bunch of cool gifts. Here's ours, now my wife and I don't have to flip a coin to see who gets the cart (see avatar). The Villages Florida

Very Nice Golfnut - ur now a two golf cart family!
Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 12-28-2007, 04:22 PM

Well, I got golf clubs. Now all I need is golf lessons. Anyone have any cheap suggestions.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:43 PM

It is became apparent to me that my friends and family think we have everything we need when they presented us with a "Pull my Finger pootin' Santa". The grandkids got a big kick out of it, but where do you display something like that?
Old 12-28-2007, 06:11 PM
Sage

Mom2Five....TreeTops, a TOTV sponsor, has excellent beginner golf lessons; one day a week for 4 or 5 weeks, hour and a half a session; group of no more than 6 or 7 and cost is about $125. I took lessons from Janice Girard and thought she was excellent. They are just south of 466 where it intersects with Rolling Acres Rd.

TV also does beginners lessons at Arnold Palmer....every day of the week for 5 days and some sort of private review afterwards...but, I recall it was more expensive.

I preferred the once a week approach so that you could practice what you learned during the next week.

Good luck....it's lots of fun.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villages07
Mom2Five....TreeTops, a TOTV sponsor, has excellent beginner golf lessons; one day a week for 4 or 5 weeks, hour and a half a session; group of no more than 6 or 7 and cost is about $125. I took lessons from Janice Girard and thought she was excellent. They are just south of 466 where it intersects with Rolling Acres Rd.

TV also does beginners lessons at Arnold Palmer....every day of the week for 5 days and some sort of private review afterwards...but, I recall it was more expensive.

I preferred the once a week approach so that you could practice what you learned during the next week.

Good luck....it's lots of fun.
At the Golf Academy at Arnold Plamer we are going to take New to golf 2. Maybe should have been one but think 2 is what we need. It is 5 days for a total of 7 1/2 hours for $225.
http://www.golfthevillages.com/ gives you prices and other info. MOre expensive then other places but we like using our golf cart to go everywhere.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.