1:40 Today

Closed Thread
Old 10-23-2020, 05:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I saw it on the local Fox Station live. It was a very large crowd and they all stood up and cheered when he landed. It looked like most had on Masks provided by The Daily Sun. I would have loved to be there. Hope no one gets sick.
Old 10-23-2020, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbcolli View Post
Shot this picture at Saddlebrook today. Saw at least four of them come in for landing
plus one that resembled Marine One
Love the picture of the Osprey. My so. Flew that beast. I got to sit in one and can’t imagine how these service people fly them; so complicated.
Old 10-23-2020, 08:24 PM

Only get sick if you touch your face? That is what I think we were told . . .
Old 10-23-2020, 08:39 PM

Sally, you are from the Triple Cities....I am a Snowbird....J.C. now, TV come January!!!
Old 10-23-2020, 08:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,506 Times in 3,104 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I saw it on the local Fox Station live. It was a very large crowd and they all stood up and cheered when he landed. It looked like most had on Masks provided by The Daily Sun. I would have loved to be there. Hope no one gets sick.
I was actually there. I took the golf cart and parked outside the main entry across the street to watch from a distance, with several other people (we mostly stayed in our carts at a reasonable distance from each other, and most of us were wearing masks).

There were enough people NOT wearing masks going through, and once they got inside, that anyone who MIGHT be worried about getting sick, should not have gone at all. There was very limited social distancing, and the crowds didn't seem to be concerned at all. I watched some folks being dropped off, and around 15 minutes later saw the same group of people in the grounds area taking their masks off.

So even the ones who came in with masks, weren't keeping them on.

What's worse, is that this was a public event, and hundreds of people were shuttled in from outside the Villages. So sure, maybe the Villages itself has limited COVID spread - but Orlando is a hot spot and there were people bussed in from there for this.
Old 10-23-2020, 09:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,012 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbcolli View Post
Shot this picture at Saddlebrook today. Saw at least four of them come in for landing
plus one that resembled Marine One
we watched them land, what an amazing experience
Closed Thread

Tags
today, picture, busing, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.