#1 in Home Sales for TV

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2018, 02:26 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,307 Times in 541 Posts

OP, my experence is there are Agents that are “best” at listing and those “Best” at selling. In addition, you have Agents that concentrate on new homes and some,with resales. You might have a relatively new Agent that is “Hungry” and another who has sold enough for this year. Your “Best Agent” could be a Village Agent or MLS Agent. Clear as mud... but hopefully you see my point. If you want to sell your home in a relatively short period of time, what is really most important is the overall condition and appearance of your home (clean and little clutter) and listed with a trusted Agent at or just below “Market Price” so you can move on to your next challenge with as little stress and hassle as possible. Life is too short for either. Happy trails to you...
Old 10-28-2018, 03:22 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,674 Times in 628 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by optv13sp View Post
There’s a reason they’re at the top including being honest, working hard, marketing etc.
Another reason they are at the top may be that they are good at convincing the seller that their house is not worth much. The seller then sets a low price and the house is sold in one day.

One more sale for the realtor.

In my opinion, if your house sells in less than a month, you set the price too low.
Old 10-29-2018, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VApeople View Post
Another reason they are at the top may be that they are good at convincing the seller that their house is not worth much. The seller then sets a low price and the house is sold in one day.

In my opinion, if your house sells in less than a month, you set the price too low.
VA that is a consideration. Has anyone had experience with Jason Kranz selling your home? I understand he specializes in pre-owned homes. If he is the top producer, did you feel he set the price a bit low? We aren't in a hurry to sell so we aren't looking for an ultra quick sale. Setting the price is an inexact art. Is it okay to get another TV sales person to evaluate your house and compare their price to Jason's?
Old 10-29-2018, 07:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
That's what my agent Jose Buena Vista told me.

We love our rep, Jim McLaughlin, he sold us both homes we have owned here. No pressure, honest and kind. Great guy.
Old 10-29-2018, 07:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
VA that is a consideration. Has anyone had experience with Jason Kranz selling your home? I understand he specializes in pre-owned homes. If he is the top producer, did you feel he set the price a bit low? We aren't in a hurry to sell so we aren't looking for an ultra quick sale. Setting the price is an inexact art. Is it okay to get another TV sales person to evaluate your house and compare their price to Jason's?
I don't think "they" specialize in new or used. Jim McLaughlin showed us resales on our request when we were searching for a little bit bigger house when we decided to be full time here.

YOU should prowl through the listings on both The Villages site and MLS sites, look at similar homes with similar views and garages on Zillow and Realtor.com.
Old 10-29-2018, 08:24 AM
Veteran member
Default Jason Krantz

Quote:
Does anyone know who is the #1 top selling sales person is for The Villages? Is that information available for consideration when choosing a sales person? I was told that it is Jason Kranz. Does anyone know if that's true?
We have been here for over six years. I was lucky enough to be put in touch with this great young man over six years ago! He knows TV like the back of his hand. We have bought three homes with Jason. (two new and one resale) He is extremely smart, hard working and does not waste your time. He will find what you want. I would highly recommend Jason Krantz.
Old 10-29-2018, 08:43 AM
Veteran member
Default #1

Quote:
Does anyone know who is the #1 top selling sales person is for The Villages? Is that information available for consideration when choosing a sales person? I was told that it is Jason Kranz. Does anyone know if that's true?
Just talked with Jason by phone. He has been #1 sales in TV for the past two years. He does a lot of resales but he does it all. He is doing two open houses today. Call the sales office to find out where. If you want him to list his phone is 352 466 6001. Great guy!
Old 10-29-2018, 08:51 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VApeople View Post

I have purchased three houses in six years in TV. I still own two. There is a price point for every house. If you go well beyond that and do not have a lot of extras to offer you will wait quite a while. Depends on how quickly you want to sell. I do not agree that if your house sells in less than a month then you set the price too low.
Old 10-29-2018, 02:04 PM

While have a qualified listing agent is important, the things that will sell your house are price, condition and location. If it looks great and is priced fairly Mickey Mouse could sell it in The Villages.
Old 10-29-2018, 08:28 PM
Default #1 salesperson for the villages is jason kranz

Jason Kranz is the number one Salesperson in The
Villages. If you are looking for someone to LIST your home there is no one more qualified to sell your home. His personality and quality service along with his expertise knowledge will make you very happy.
If you don't believe me, ask him for referrals. He has many many happy clients. He goes out of his way for them. He Lists, Sells, and has a great knowledge of the market. We wouldn't use anyone else! We think he is the greatest. Here is his card and I have a picture of some of the awards he's received.

Jason Kranz( 352-446-6001) is who you want to LIST with!
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	photo jasons card.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	77100   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	jasons awards.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	77101  
Old 10-30-2018, 04:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,349 Times in 2,505 Posts

When people are queuing up to buy, it's not hard to sell.
How hard you want to work is how far up the ratings you will get.
Old 10-31-2018, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyIone View Post
Jason Kranz is the number one Salesperson in The
Villages. If you are looking for someone to LIST your home there is no one more qualified to sell your home. His personality and quality service along with his expertise knowledge will make you very happy.
If you don't believe me, ask him for referrals. He has many many happy clients. He goes out of his way for them. He Lists, Sells, and has a great knowledge of the market. We wouldn't use anyone else! We think he is the greatest. Here is his card and I have a picture of some of the awards he's received.

Jason Kranz( 352-446-6001) is who you want to LIST with!
Thank you WallyIone. That's the info I was looking for. While there are some very good sales people, I like the idea of going with a sales person who works the hardest to become the best of the best. We're all lucky to live in a place where our homes are in demand. Thanks everyone for your input.
Closed Thread

Tags
sales, person, told, choosing, kranz

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.