2 Steps Completed; 1 Remaining

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 06-10-2011, 07:39 PM
Default 2 Steps Completed; 1 Remaining

Last month wifey and I paid a site deposit.

Today we made our 20% "build it now!" payment on our new St James home.

On Aug 22, 73 days-73!, we will close on our future home. So soon!

During my visit to see "my dirt" I met folks of the new 'hood at a social by the pool. What a great group of people; equally as nice and gracious as most of the TOTV nation.

Don't have a definite plan when we will leave the working world to become TV frogs but it will be nice to know that our future lily pad is only a 3.5 hour drive away.

When it comes time to sell our current home, please know that I'll be turning to you all for support!
Old 06-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Sage

73 days - they don't take long to get one built, do they?? And we'd GLADLY trade our 14-15 hour drive to TV for your 3.5 hour one........

You'll be closing before you know it!!

Bill
Old 06-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Sage

Congratulations, gmcneill. All best wishes!
Old 06-10-2011, 08:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcneill View Post
Last month wifey and I paid a site deposit.

Today we made our 20% "build it now!" payment on our new St James home.

On Aug 22, 73 days-73!, we will close on our future home. So soon!

During my visit to see "my dirt" I met folks of the new 'hood at a social by the pool. What a great group of people; equally as nice and gracious as most of the TOTV nation.

Don't have a definite plan when we will leave the working world to become TV frogs but it will be nice to know that our future lily pad is only a 3.5 hour drive away.

When it comes time to sell our current home, please know that I'll be turning to you all for support!
Congrats! I heard someone say this and it stuck with me. It may have been here on ToTV. There are some pretty clever folks here. They said: I'd rather retire ten years too early, than one day too late. Hurry!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.