2019 The Villages Senior Games April 20-28 - looking for partner

Closed Thread
Old 03-08-2019, 08:31 AM
Default 2019 The Villages Senior Games April 20-28 - looking for partner

We just bought a home in The Villages so this is our 1st year for Senior Games. My mom and dad will be visiting during the Senior Games and we're hoping they love The Villages as much as we do because they are both very active. My dad is 83 and an avid tennis player but they are leaving before the singles tennis event. Long story short, are there any 80-84 age women that are looking for a partner for the mixed doubles tennis event? The event is Monday, April 22 at 8 a.m. Unfortunately, my mom doesn't play tennis.
Old 03-08-2019, 08:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UptownBee View Post
We just bought a home in The Villages so this is our 1st year for Senior Games. My mom and dad will be visiting during the Senior Games and we're hoping they love The Villages as much as we do because they are both very active. My dad is 83 and an avid tennis player but they are leaving before the singles tennis event. Long story short, are there any 80-84 age women that are looking for a partner for the mixed doubles tennis event? The event is Monday, April 22 at 8 a.m. Unfortunately, my mom doesn't play tennis.
Well, if they end up living here, have your Dad check out the Dragon Boat Paddlers. There are plenty of men of his age who are very physically active on the Dragon Boats.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 03-09-2019, 01:59 PM

Is he available for men's doubles? I'm looking for a partner in the 80's.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:28 PM

Hi bhoward,

I'm sure he would like to play the Men's tennis doubles with you but the table tennis is at the same time on Wednesday and he really likes that sport too. I'll ask him which event he would rather do.
Old 03-09-2019, 08:46 PM

Thanks. Let me know if he goes for the tennis. If he knows the USTA rating system, I'm probably around a 3.5. Use to be 4.0 but age takes it's toll. I'll be 80 this and qualify for the 80's in the Senior games.
Closed Thread

Tags
tennis, villages, games, event, senior

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.