2nd year Warranty

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2012, 03:23 PM
Default 2nd year Warranty

I just got a call from the Warranty department informing me that my first year warranty has run out and they want to come out to my house to inform me what items are still warranted past the one year time period. Is this a ploy to get me to buy an extended warranty? If yes is it any good.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:48 PM
Sage
It's not a ploy. They're not going to try to sell you anything. As I recall, from several years ago, they will explain what items are under extended warrenty, for instance the siding (I believe is ten years) and roofing, etc.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:01 PM

Exactly! Good info, especially on the extended appliance warranties available via The Villages.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can."----John Wesley
Old 07-24-2012, 05:01 PM
Thumbs up Nothing wrong here

As stated above, they will let you know what is still covered...
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.