55+ ??????

Closed Thread
Old 12-18-2017, 09:32 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,568 Times in 1,747 Posts

It seems to me there are three groups of under 55 living in TV and other retirement communities. Maybe a fourth - early retirees. The first is the physically and or mentally disabled who need to reside with a parent or guardian. No problem with them. The second group are the loving caregivers who move in to take care of an aging parent or two. Again, no problem. Then, the third are the felons out of prison, drug addicts and miscellaneous low life who return to mooch off their parent or parents. These are the problem folks who commit so many crimes, get the DWI's and cause so many problems.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 12-18-2017, 10:15 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
It seems to me there are three groups of under 55 living in TV and other retirement communities. Maybe a fourth - early retirees. The first is the physically and or mentally disabled who need to reside with a parent or guardian. No problem with them. The second group are the loving caregivers who move in to take care of an aging parent or two. Again, no problem. Then, the third are the felons out of prison, drug addicts and miscellaneous low life who return to mooch off their parent or parents. These are the problem folks who commit so many crimes, get the DWI's and cause so many problems.
And there are people like me who bought a house in TV at age 42. Since my spouse is 9 years older than me, made sense to us...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-18-2017, 10:25 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,568 Times in 1,747 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
And there are people like me who bought a house in TV at age 42. Since my spouse is 9 years older than me, made sense to us...

Absolutely! Early retirees...or at least early birds.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 12-19-2017, 10:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,484 Times in 1,900 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:

I like your posts and YOU very much Frau...even though you are younger than my children. I like them too and they like me.
Old 12-19-2017, 11:13 AM
Sage

Quote:

That is truly success. Retiring young and finding the villages.

We did the same.

Merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah VII.
Old 12-19-2017, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Sure does leave a lot of room.............80% under. Never heard that one before.

But again, I'm not a dentist.
Thinking, if they can move a house, the powers that be will take the money..Deal with it later, if a problem...

IDK,..I'm not a gynecologist, But, i'll take a look...

Last edited by Villagevip; 12-20-2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old 12-19-2017, 01:03 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,618 Times in 3,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villagevip View Post
Thinking if they can move a house, powers the be will take the money..Deal with it later, if a problem...

IDK,..I'm not a gynecologist, But, I will take a look...
Old 12-20-2017, 08:44 AM
Veteran member

It's like a young lady told me about TV..'I've never seen so many old people in my life'!
Old 12-23-2017, 10:42 PM
Default 55+++????

As I was told by a 42yr. old future owner of a Virginia Trace home: for any federal money to go to the community, there has to be houses available to 20% of the population, meeting ALL FEDERAL guidelines. That is why there had to be a grade school and high school available to residents. So, there are lots of people under the age of 55+ that can own homes. You probably don't mind the ones that are professionals. I imagine there is a very elderly homeowner needing care for each of these mug shots, and these low-life are sucking them also for every thing they have, too. Remember, everything good has a bad side too.
Closed Thread

Tags
people, villages, police, underage, resident

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.