Lifestyle Preview

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Default Lifestyle Preview

We have signed up for the4 Lifestyle Preview. What things are included in the Lifestyle Preview package. The guest coordinator was pretty vague.

TIA.

John
Old 10-28-2007, 10:29 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Lifestyle Preview

Everything you can do as a resident goes with the preview. Be sure to enjoy the Lobster at Lopez with one of your free dinners!!!!!
Old 10-29-2007, 12:49 AM
Veteran member

Before buying I was down for 6 days with a friend. We didn't pay for any meals. Drinks yes. But meals were so large that we had leftovers. Also had free golf, 2 movie tickets for each of us. Meals were from the country clubs and the Veranda, Lighthouse, Cattle Barrons, and a couple of other places. Very good! Also as Frangyomory said all the activities were included.

Becky
Old 10-29-2007, 01:17 AM
Veteran member

I took a 5 day preview in August. I talked with my coordinator about a week before I was to be there. They will set up 2 tee times for you, either executive or championship. Also if you play tennis they will set that up for you. You should have been contacted by one of the TV Realtors. They will set up half a day to show properties. Here is how my preview worked out. I set the day and time to see property with the Realtor, with that set I checked with my coordinator and set the days I wanted to play play golf around that. I also had the coordinator reserve a rental at the Villages golf cart shop. Before I went down I looked at The Villages web site and picked several pre-owned I wanted to look at and new homes I was interested in for my time with the Realtor. Going to The Villages web site I picked some of the things I wanted to check out during my stay there. For the most part the time is your own to do with as you want. believe me you wont have a problem filling your day. When I arrived The staff there gave me all the thing needed for my stay, including the temporary residents card, tee times for the courses, maps, and directions to my rental. They answered all my questions and made some suggestions on activities. I picked up the golf cart, made my way to the house, and started my stay. The temporary residence cards have the free meal choices to go to, free movie checks as part of the card. Looking at that I planned my days around those. You also get the daily sun delivered while there which has a section showing the activities for that day. You have to go to the squares for the free entertainment every evening. When you look at the schedule and see if Rocky and the rollers are playing don't miss it. In closing my time there flew, I felt I only saw the tip of the iceberg. Talk to everybody, it is America's friendliest home town. :bigthumbsup:

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.