60,000 homes planned south of 470

Closed Thread
Old 12-21-2019, 09:20 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,333 Times in 1,444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600th Photo Sq View Post
Not to mention " Noise from the Turnpike " Especially when it rains. The NOICE. Constant. So go ahead and listen to the BS plus the excavations of the lime cave excavations a huge concertration of caves.

Mulberry area as an example.

Plus Coleman Federal Prison next door.

Lastly Coleman Prison

Bye
Not all of the villages down here are near the Turnpike. I have a home in Fenney as well as Monarch Grove and you cannot hear the Turnpike from either one of them. Chatty Chatty will be even further from the Turnpike. The limestone excavation is not caves, where do you get this information? The Coleman prison is not a concern and has been talked about on this forum many times, no one has ever escaped from that federal prison and they are now building much further away from it than 2 years ago.. You don't live here, you don't plan on living here so why are you even following this topic? You don't hear anyone living here complaining.
Old 12-21-2019, 09:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,770 Times in 1,240 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageogauge View Post
Not all of the villages down here are near the Turnpike. I have a home in Fenney as well as Monarch Grove and you cannot hear the Turnpike from either one of them. Chatty Chatty will be even further from the Turnpike. The limestone excavation is not caves, where do you get this information? The Coleman prison is not a concern and has been talked about on this forum many times, no one has ever escaped from that federal prison and they are now building much further away from it than 2 years ago.. You don't live here, you don't plan on living here so why are you even following this topic? You don't hear anyone living here complaining.
Exactly -I'd much rather be near Colemen and it's thousands of first responders and former military employees than a mall
Old 12-22-2019, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageogauge View Post
Millions of boomers yet to retire and beyond that it's only a guess what will happen. Doubtful I'll be around to see whatever it is.
This is SOOOO True. At the moment TV is mainly US citizens. Some of us from the other side of the pond have heard of you, and over time so will more. When doing my research I noted that TV has a enough land and programme to continue building (I think I read in one of the county minutes they have permissions through to c2043) well into the 2030's/40's.

So I agree that there is space and a demand. All the time TV is a cross between an adult Disney and Centre Parks it will be a huge success, that will extend worldwide and not be US centric. This will be great for the TV as people like me come over, pay mega high taxes (compared to UK), don't get a vote or a right to stay longer than 6 months, but we do get the sunshine - something really lacking over here. TV get our £ € $ which subsidise the services for those lucky enough to enjoy life in Florida all year round. With a world market it also means supply will stay high, sales and rentals will be great, and you have no fears. Besides does it matter if your HOME is worth $1m or $100k? its you home first and foremost, and only really has a value the day you sell it.
Old 12-22-2019, 05:40 AM

Best place to be north of 44.. get a MLS realtor..be educated on TV..
Old 12-22-2019, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina&Bill View Post
Hi, my wife and I are looking to move to TV next spring. Are you aware of any new ground breaking in the near future? I am thinking south Monarch Grove or Fenney? Thanks for your help!
We put a deposit down ($10k) for a designer home in Marsh Bend, first week of November. We have our designer meeting booked for first week of March (deposit 10% less $10k) and our home will be ready sometime between June and August - depending on whether we add a pool or not. With this in mind if you saw your perfect LOT then go for it, in the knowledge that you have circa 8/9 months before you can move in - which gives you 8/9 months to sell your home.

We put our deposit down the day that Everglades opened so Edna's was packed and being used as an overflow car park\coach pick up\drop off. There was a lot of construction going on so we made a point of standing in silence (hard for me) to listen for the background noise, freeway, Edna's at lunch time, builders etc. Now maybe too much heavy metel in my youth, maybe the fact we live in London so lots of noise polution, but for us we didn't have any issues with noise and thought it was nice and quiet.

Oh and TV doesn't show all the planned properties, but this link does Aldi in Wildwood, 5643 Seven Mile Drive, telephone number and opening times right down to the street names and house numbers (zoom into the map). Overlay the map to TV sales site and you can see the junctions marked out. Also look on this site as two people have posted ariel photos of the whole area north of Marsh Bend.
Old 12-22-2019, 05:45 AM

Then stay north of 44..take a drive.. turnpike, prison, mines.. all together
Old 12-22-2019, 06:04 AM
Default South of 44 in the villages

Check out youtube gold wingnut productions llc lots of video by drone of the new sections! Judge for yourself!
Old 12-22-2019, 06:44 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,015 Times in 273 Posts

Remember to add a few thousand to your annual tax bill if you buy south of 44. You will be in the Wildwood City tax zone.
Old 12-22-2019, 07:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,367 Times in 2,396 Posts

Caves?
Old 12-22-2019, 07:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,367 Times in 2,396 Posts

And the bashing continues.
Old 12-22-2019, 07:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
And the bashing continues.
Makes you wonder why anyone would want to live here
Old 12-22-2019, 07:54 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Everything on ToTV is factual.
All information is from knowledgeable posters.
And it was from my hairdresser.
I'm glad you cited the source. I feel confident re-posting it now.
Old 12-22-2019, 08:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmarr View Post
Best place to be north of 44.. get a MLS realtor..be educated on TV..
The best place to be is an individual decision, some like north and some like south of 44. One true fact is that a lot of those living north of 44 are selling their homes and moving down here and very few if any are leaving the south and heading north. This relaxing country atmosphere is not for everyone but once here it's hard to leave.
Old 12-22-2019, 08:04 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,298 Times in 491 Posts

Ignore the boo birds. We bought new 3 1/2 years ago in Pine Ridge (Fruitland Park). The boo birds said "why would you live there? Taxes are higher than Sumter County." Well, for one, we are equidistant from Brownwood and Lake Sumter. We are at what was the geographic center of TV ( now slightly north). We have access to all the shopping on 466, 466A, Leesburg, etc. I can get to Costco in Orlando in 50 minutes. Buy where you will be happy. Even Sumter's taxes have gone up.
Old 12-22-2019, 08:06 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJohnson View Post
Remember to add a few thousand to your annual tax bill if you buy south of 44. You will be in the Wildwood City tax zone.
More like a few hundred not thousands but still cheaper down here than in Lake County.
Closed Thread

Tags
60, 000, south, homes, southern, oaks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.