ability to rent in newer areas?

Closed Thread
Old 11-27-2020, 11:32 AM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,285 Times in 1,427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
I’ve had 14 new homes or condos , 13 in Florida 1 in Arizona ( 5 of those in villages) I’ve rented them all in winter months and gone other places, Hawaii, Thailand Vietnam, my homes are kept up better then most and most of my renters were recommended to me . I think that many of the people who complain about renters are just envious,FYI over the years I’ve had 2 insurance claims , it was no problem at all
I doubt that anyone is envious of you and I don't know why they would be. The complaints are mostly about having different neighbors coming and going from the rental units and now homes being used for bed and breakfasts. I have only one rental unit and I keep it unfurnished for long term rentals only, one year or longer and the neighbors of that unit have no problem with it.
Old 11-27-2020, 04:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,883 Times in 1,100 Posts

I don’t and by my opinion , people that are stuck here or so worried about there home if rented , don’t want other people to do it either . All you have to do is read all these posts or listen into some public conversations for a period of time to see how many hate to see other people doing things that they can’t or won’t
Old 11-27-2020, 05:59 PM
Sage

Quote:
I don’t and by my opinion , people that are stuck here or so worried about there home if rented , don’t want other people to do it either . All you have to do is read all these posts or listen into some public conversations for a period of time to see how many hate to see other people doing things that they can’t or won’t
I think you are misinterpreting the replies here "how many hate to see other people doing things that they can't or won't do" I've never seen a post like that, maybe you can read between the lines but I sure don't see it. And again, no one is jealous of you no matter what you think.
Old 11-27-2020, 08:10 PM
Sage

I’m not reading between lines and I did not say jealous and didn’t make it just about me , maybe people need to read the post better and not between the lines and I would rather get my money in 3 months then wait a full year or longer for it
Old 11-27-2020, 09:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
I’m not reading between lines and I did not say jealous and didn’t make it just about me , maybe people need to read the post better and not between the lines and I would rather get my money in 3 months then wait a full year or longer for it
I only rent to those willing to prepay the entire amount up front. No risk and no waiting. Anyway we are both off topic.
Old 11-28-2020, 07:06 AM

Citizens First told us that we couldn’t rent our home. If after a few years we did we would have to notify them. At that time our interest rate would probably increase. We were told that someone got a mortgage & told them it wasn’t going to be a rental & immediately rented it out & their loan was canceled.
Old 11-28-2020, 03:44 PM
Sage
Default Well you would be the first person I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageogauge View Post
I only rent to those willing to prepay the entire amount up front. No risk and no waiting. Anyway we are both off topic.
any where I’ve lived and that quite a few places that gets the whole year upfront in a rental, congratulations you should have more then one your a financial genius
Old 11-28-2020, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow8IA View Post
Citizens First told us that we couldn’t rent our home. If after a few years we did we would have to notify them. At that time our interest rate would probably increase. We were told that someone got a mortgage & told them it wasn’t going to be a rental & immediately rented it out & their loan was canceled.
Correct, if you use the home for a rental than you are charged the commercial loan rate.
Old 11-28-2020, 05:59 PM
Sage

Quote:
any where I’ve lived and that quite a few places that gets the whole year upfront in a rental, congratulations you should have more then one your a financial genius
"any where I've lived and that quite a few places that gets the whole year upfront in a rental" WHAT???
Closed Thread

Tags
ability, rent, newer, areas, heard

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.