Accident this morning?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-16-2020, 08:04 PM
Gold member
Default Accident this morning?

Buena Vista was blocked to the south at roundabout by the Savannah Center around 7:30am. Lots of emergency vehicles visible just south of roundabout. Anyone know what happened?
Old 03-17-2020, 07:30 AM
Sage

That roundabout is notorious for accidents, most of them ,there, are caused by a vehicle making a left turn from the right hand lane, especially if they are new to the are and don't know the rules and don't know where they are--this is why you should never have a vehicle alongside you in a roundabout
Old 03-17-2020, 01:21 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbrat View Post
That roundabout is notorious for accidents, most of them ,there, are caused by a vehicle making a left turn from the right hand lane, especially if they are new to the are and don't know the rules and don't know where they are--this is why you should never have a vehicle alongside you in a roundabout
Good advice.
Old 03-17-2020, 04:11 PM
Sage

I guess I missed it as I was still asleep.

Seriously, it's always prudent to drive with extra caution during the snowbird season. I'm not saying a snowbird caused this accident but I see a lot of people making illegal turns in the RAB.

I make it a rule never to be side by with another car in the RAB's.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 03-17-2020, 10:57 PM
Veteran member

Yes there was an accident on Buena Vista ...it had nothing to do with the round about at Savanah area. I traveled North at 8:20 am and the involved vehicles were located half way between the pond & the Glenbrook gate.
Closed Thread

Tags
south, roundabout, accident, 730am, visible

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.