Can anyone name all the Villages without looking on a map or in the Daily Sun?

Closed Thread
Old 09-28-2007, 03:43 PM
Taltarzac
Default Can anyone name all the Villages without looking on a map or in the Daily Sun?

Here's a feat to conquer the visits of senior moments. Naming all the Villages (58?) without peeking.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:10 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Can anyone name all the Villages without looking on a map or in the Daily Sun?

What are you nuts? I sometimes have a hard job remembering the villiage I live in especially after happy hour!!!
:beer2:
Viet Nam
CT
TV
Old 09-28-2007, 08:30 PM
Eternal Member
Default Re: Can anyone name all the Villages without looking on a map or in the Daily Sun?

Springdale, Woodbury, Briarwood, Springdale, Publix, Kindred Spirits. Hmm Did I say Springdale yet??

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:01 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC24
What are you nuts? I sometimes have a hard job remembering the villiage I live in especially after happy hour!!!
:beer2:
Well, you have a point. The Villages also tend to look a little bit a like and there are not that many tall monuments, churches, water towers, etc. to navigate by.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.