ACUPUNCTURE ???

Closed Thread
Old 05-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Default ACUPUNCTURE ???

HAS ANYONE OUT THERE HAD ANY EXPERIENCE USING ACUPUNCTURE TO RELIEVE ARTHRITIS PAIN??? IF SO CAN YOU PLEASE E-MAIL ME AS TO WHAT YOU ACHIVIED OR WHAT YOUR RESULTS WERE OR WERE NOT IF THERE WERE ANY??? WHAT DO YOU FEEL ABOUT USING THIS PROCEDURE???
THANK YOU TOM.... BLUEMOON-TOMAHAWK@USA.NET
Old 05-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Default Re: ACUPUNCTURE ???

Why not just share it with all of us?
Thanks!
Old 05-19-2007, 12:24 PM

To ABRACADABRA...Question... if the juice Mona Vie is so effective then why the acupuncturist??? I am not trying to be funny just looking for more info tomahawk
Old 05-19-2007, 01:57 PM
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by abracadabra
I have been taking a juice called "Mona Vie" for 4 months now and the results have been that I no longer wake up with stiffness or pain in the morning and my blood pressure has dropped from 140 to 118/65. The juice is made up of 19 fruits and berries, the one berry that is its claim to fame is a berry from a palm tree in the Amazon called Acai. If you are interested in more details such as a sample tasting or a bottle to try out, call me at 430-2263. I can also recommend an acupuncturist that I've been to for the past 6 months.
You'll notice that we have a sponsor on this forum that has paid to advertise his Mona Vie business. I would encourage all readers to call him first. HE is a paid sponsor. abracadabra, if you would like to advertise as well, please send me an email.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:20 AM

WELL SPOKEN abracadabra........
Old 05-20-2007, 09:35 AM
Veteran member

I'd like to have an acupuncturist stick me in the butt everytime I lift my head during my down swing. That's gotta be a cure for that flaw. I know....I know....there are those of you out there who would be glad to stick me in the butt with a dull needle anytime...but I prefer a professional. ;D
Hollywood, FL
Woodstock, GA
The Villages, FL
Old 05-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by abracadabra
I am the one who encouraged the person to place an ad with this forum. I also happen to be the one who introduced him to the juice and am also a distributor. I didn't want to go over his head and "sell" the product unless asked directly. I didn't place and ad and won't as I find $60 to be too expensive for my budget.

As a moderator, you should perhaps try this product (contact the person who placed the ad) as it might improve your disposition. Your responses are rather curt.

I'm curious, what does a months supply of Mona Vie cost?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.