Admin, please address numerous problems with the New Classifieds

Closed Thread
Old 04-28-2015, 04:13 PM
Administrator

We just logged in and see the green edit button listing. When we click on page 2 it goes to the top of the next page. We are not able to replicate these issues. Please email us and we can work directly with you.
Old 04-28-2015, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
We just logged in and see the green edit button listing. When we click on page 2 it goes to the top of the next page. We are not able to replicate these issues. Please email us and we can work directly with you.
Yes, you can progress from page to page when you search by 'All Categories'.
Try to search on 'Furniture' and sort by 'Price'. When you get the first page, try advancing to other pages. You cannot.
Old 04-28-2015, 06:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Admin,
your fix worked for about 24 hours, it's BACK!
As of 4:30 pm today, when I signed in to ToTV, I clicked on the classified button, new classifieds, and NO red and green buttons, and as before the site says I am NOT logged in.
Admin,

Sent you an email, but the problem with the post and edit buttons appears to be a random item on my computer. Just checked, and on this session, it is not working, I am being asked to login to ToTV to do anything on the classified except look. This is frustrating as I have items to list.......

Using windows 7 (64 bit), IE 11, both latest versions. The above randomness does not seem to follow reboots, or running of AV software.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:09 PM
Administrator

We've submitted these to the developer.
Old 05-28-2015, 10:10 AM

Also need help. I sold an item and want to list it as sold so i don't keep getting requests...

thanks
Old 05-28-2015, 01:56 PM
TOTV Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT View Post
Also need help. I sold an item and want to list it as sold so i don't keep getting requests...

thanks
If you go to your listing, you should see a button at the top of the listing that says "Edit Listings". Click on that and it should give you the option to remove the listing.

Old 05-28-2015, 05:54 PM

I posted my motorcycle in the classified. It's not listed in the thread. I know for sure people are interested and sent me emails that I never received. I wrote to admin several times....no reply. If I search for motorcycles I my ad does not appear. But if I look under new posts and search every pages until I find my ad I see my ad. At this rate I will never be able to sell my bike using TOTV!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.